To coordinate the volunteering activities for the disabled students by their peer students.
Who does it concern?
Students with Disabilities: they have to submit the Disability/Special Needs Registration Form.
Volunteer Students: who wish to support their fellow students during an academic semester.
Types of Voluntary Support
The voluntary categories indicatively include:
- Support for transportation (mainly for wheelchair users)
- Support in handling objects (books, laboratory instruments, etc).
- Inform about announcements of teachers / labs / secretariats.
- Gathering of textbooks from their distribution places.
- Support in note taking.
- Support in the writing of assignments and computer use.
- Support in study.
- Support in writing exams.
- Learning of computers.
- Production of accessible text books
Ariadni Velissaropoulos, tel.: +30 210 7275130, e-mail: accessuoa.gr.