Psychological Counseling Service
The Psychological Counseling Service is offered by the Psychological Intervention Unit to students and employees of the University of Athens. The Psychological Counseling Service provides to students of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens the opportunity to receive psychological support and assistance for difficulties they encounter during their studies, as well as to be trained in acquiring management and problem solving skills.
The Psychological Counseling Service is provided free of charge and the sessions have a confidential character.
Students with Disabilities can receive psychological counseling support for any of the following:
- Problems he/she encounters in the academic life/studies: difficulties in adapting to the academic life, reduced academic performance, examination stress, lack of concentration, lack of motivation, procrastination, etc.
- Problems in interpersonal relationships: difficulties in friendly, personal, family relationships, low self-esteem, feeling of loneliness, etc.
- Problems concerning his/her mood
- Problems concerning his/her diet
The Psychological Counseling Service is provided:
- Monday-Wednesday from 9:00 to 12:00, at the building of the 1st Student Hall of Residence of the University of Athens (2-4, Olof Palme street) and
- Thursday-Friday from 9:00 to 12:00, at the University Club Building (15, Ippokratous street and Akadimias street).
Students with Disabilities who are interested in receiving counseling support can arrange their first appointment with Mrs. Tzala Alexandra.