Students supported by the Accessibility Unit usually face limitations and restrictions, which can be overcome through the Unit’s intervention, such as:
- access to interpersonal communication with members of the academic community,
- access to the University premises,
- access to the educational material (printed or electronic),
- access to the blackboard and the presentations in the classroom,
- access in keeping notes, submitting assignments and taking part in written examinations,
- access to information, Internet content and software applications.