Volunteers can choose one or more among the following tasks:
- The familiarization of first-year SwD with the university premises and give them advice on matters regarding academic life.
- Tο accompany SwD within the university premises (e.g. lecture halls, seminar rooms, laboratories, canteen, restaurant, secretariat, library, public transportation stations surrounding the buildings) thus ensuring their access to the university premises.
- Tο enhance the participation of SwD in lectures, seminars, laboratory and clinical work by taking notes, supporting them in handling objects or relaying visual or audio information presented during classes.
- Tο facilitate the access of SwD to the educational material by converting it in digital accessible form or collecting their textbooks delivered through the EUDOXUS system from the distribution points.
- Tο support SwD with their study by taking part in study groups every week or helping them develop a study plan.
- Tο offer workshops for skills development (e.g. using software applications).
- Tο play an important role as links between SwD and the academic function.