Volunteers can choose one or more among the following tasks:
- They undertake the familiarization of first-year students with the university premises and give them advice on matters regarding academic life.
- They accompany SwD within the university premises (e.g. lecture halls, seminar rooms, laboratories, canteen, restaurant, secretariat, library, public transportation stations surrounding the buildings) thus ensuring their access to the university premises.
- They enhance the participation of SwD in lectures, seminars, laboratory and clinical work by taking notes, supporting them in handling objects or relaying visual or audio information presented during classes.
- They facilitate the access of SwD to the educational material by converting it in digital accessible form or collecting their textbooks delivered through the EUDOXUS system from the distribution points.
- They support SwD with their study by taking part in study groups every week or helping them develop a study plan.
- They offer workshops for skills development (e.g. using software applications).
- They play an important role as links between SwD and the academic function.